Employee turn-over and staff shortages have been a problem in healthcare for a long time, and the pandemic turned it into a crisis. Many organizations conduct exit interviews when an employee is leaving, but it’s also important to have meaningful conversations with existing staff so they choose to stay and rebuild the workplace of the future.
“Stay interviews” can be an effective way to assess an employee’s engagement and satisfaction in your workplace, and to allow you to address issues and keep staff longer.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- What are stay interviews & why are they important?
- Who should conduct a stay interview, & what is the best timing?
- How to effectively conduct a stay interview: useful questions & how to listen.
- What to do after the interview with the information you’ve received.
- And, we’ll share a tool to support leaders who want to be purposeful and confident in these meaningful conversations.
Our guests for this webinar are:
- Raelynn Douglas, CEO of Raesoleil Consulting
- Molly Weaver, Founder of Sunflower Talent Strategies
President of Nurse Recruitment Experts.
Want to amplify your nurse hiring? We help you reach further with your advertising, focus on the best talent, and add a consultative and insightful nurse recruitment expert to your team. With results-based pricing and no long-term commitments, we are your ideal cost-effective and low-risk partner. So why not take your nurse recruitment to the experts?